These are a very basic way for us to keep everyone safe and informed :
1. We will not hold or transfer tickets at the door. Our checklist will be verified by purchasers ID. Any special requests should be made prior to the fest
2. No refunds will be given for any reason except in the event that the fest is cancelled. Refund requests will be ignored.
3. Wristbands are not transferable. Prepare to get your ID checked at any point. Where them at all times. You will be removed from the fests for failure to wear them
4. We strictly adhere to the venue capacities. On days we are sold out, we will process the line as necessary.
5. This is an all ages event. But all attendees under 18 will be required to wear hearing protection.
6. This festival thrives on loud music. Wear hearing protection. Unsafe behaviors will result in expulsion from the fest
7. Persons attending the festival do so at their own risk.
8. Parking is first come, first served. Do not leave valuables unattended in the parking lot. We do police the lot. We do not guarantee the safety of your vehicles.
9. The final lineup of the fest will change dramatically over the course of the year. We do not provide any assurance that the band you are here to see will show up. Bands cancel all the time for both valid and invalid reasons. We cannot drive to their homes and get them out of bed.
10. There will be no cancellations due to weather.
11. We have a strict no drugs, no outside alcohol policy. Those violating this policy will be removed.
12. No outside food or drinks at all.
13. No harassing bands, staff or other audience member. If you are an asshole, you probably know it. Stay away from the festival. No refunds will be given if you cannot control yourself.
14. We pride ourselves on inclusivity. Derogatory comments, behavior or clothing containing hate speech will be dealt with politely at first and then with expulsion.
15. Cell phones may be used to record sets, take photos, etc. Any use of photography or recording equipment must be registered with festival management. We’ll probably be okay with it, you just cannot profit from it. Or you need to be able to give a cut to every band and us.
16. Do not bring your stupid Bluetooth speaker or ipad or device into our festival.
17. During the course of the festival, you will probably be photographed or videoed. By entering the festival, you acknowledge that you have no rights to these likenesses. If you find something distasteful or out of context, we will gladly hear you out.
18. No tailgating or pre-gaming in the parking lot.
19. Do not bring any items into the fest. Including but not limited to chairs, tables, coolers, backpacks, oversized hats, umbrellas, step stools, etc. This policy can be amended for those with special needs.
20. All questions, requsts and comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Refund requests will be ignored.
Copyright © 2022 No Coast Fest - All Rights Reserved.